This project aims to increase the capacity of Day Services to implement self-directed approaches. Dyson Consulting Group has been asked by DHS to provide coordination, facilitator and support to:
- The regional Working Parties that received Leadership in Reorientation of Day Services (LIRDS) funding
- The organizations that received Leadership in Self-directed Approaches (LISA) funding.
- Self-assessment tools
- Progress for providers: checking your progress in delivering personalised services.To acces the tool click here.
- The Vic Health Partnerships Analysis Tool: for partners in health promotion. To access the tool click here.
- Communications strategy tools. Several LIRDs have requested information on developing a communication strategy.
- The template below has been developed for LIRDs and can be adapted as required.
- The following websites may also be useful.
- The International Develpment Reseach Centre contains a range of toolkits for community agencies, including a comprehensive guide to developing a communication strategy. To access the toolkit click here.
- The World Wildlife Fund website has a number of communication strategy resources.
- To access the communication strategy development guidelines click here.
- To access the communication summary template click here.
- In Control website. This website contains information, stories and resources related to self-directed funding. To acces the website click here.
- Helen Sanderson and Associates. This website has a range of resources related to person-centred planning. To acces the website click here. To access the Progess for Providers - Self Assessment Tool click here.
- The Shop for Support website is a UK website that has a range of online tools that allow people to select services online, manage their budget and plan their support. To find out more click here.
- The BBC's My Web My Way website contains resources that people with a disability can use to make using computers and accessing the web easier. To access the website click here.